Q: My car died while driving it

I have a 1990 nissan 300 zx na the car has sat for 8 months it drove fine last time I drove it.but yesterday it would crank so I jumped it off .then I drove to get gas when I cut it off it would enter start so I jumped it again. Then on my way home the car died while I was driving it.also the car has a strange ticking sound when it idles but only in park not in drive .what's wrong with my baby?

In this case, it sounds like your battery or alternator is failing.

If you’d like to get this fixed, certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your stalling issue to determine the exact cause of your concern and help you with the necessary repairs. Good luck.

3. My car died while driving it