Q: Q: My car cranks but it won't start

the car cranks but wont start we changed the engine coolant sensor and the fuses.

3. Q: My car cranks but it won't start

Q: Mitsubishi Triton 4D56 - Engine Light and no start

Hey there. This code suggests that the intake throttle valve is not functioning correctly. When you say you give it gas and it starts, does this mean you are opening the throttle valve and putting gas into the engine manually?...

Q: Car turns over, but won't run - 2004 Honda Civic

The whining noise near the belt area along with the crank no start and sputtering is a pretty good sign the timing belt has suffered a failure. It is very common for the failure to occur at start up. The...

Q: Third gear gone.

My guess is that the third gear synchronizer ring teeth are worn or broken. Doing some research indicates this is a fairly common problem with PT Cruisers. The gear teeth could also be broken, or shift fork could be damaged....