Q: My car cranks but it won't start

the car cranks but wont start we changed the engine coolant sensor and the fuses.

Hello, and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. If the engine will not start, then you need to inspect the three elements that make an engine run. First, check the air filter and make sure that it is clean and not plugged up. Then, check the spark plugs for any burned spots and make sure the plugs have good spark. Then, you can check to see if each fuel injector is getting power from the harness. If all of these elements turn out to be working correctly, then check the oil pressure sensor. If the sensor is not registering the engine oil pressure, then replace the sensor. If you need further assistance diagnosing this issue, then seek out a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your starting problem.

3. My car cranks but it won't start