Q: My car brake pedal vibrates while braking....so do i need to get front rotors replaced or rear rotors replaced? What are charges?

My car brake pedal vibrates while braking....so do i need to get front rotors replaced or rear rotors replaced? What are charges for the same including labor and parts?

A pulsating brake pedal can be caused by front, rear, or all 4 rotors being warped or out of round. Typically when it’s the front rotors, you will feel the vibration in the brake pedal and the steering wheel. When the rear rotors are warped, you may feel it in the brake pedal and more in the seat, feeling it in your back side. Whether front, rear, or all 4, if the rotors are replaced, it’s a good idea to replace the pads as well. The best approach would be to have a certified technician inspect the brakes to determine where the pulsation is coming from. An accurate estimate for repairs can be given at that time.

• My car brake pedal vibrates while braking....so do i need to get front rotors replaced or rear rotors replaced? What are charges?