Q: Q: Battery light

I have recently replaced my battery and my alternator. But my battery light comes on and it goes off on its own. i am not sure what it could be the issue.

You may have a failing voltage regulator that could be allowing the alternator to supply too much or too little amperage to the battery resulting in the battery never maintaining a consistent charge as it is designed to. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. When the voltage regulator is not working properly, this may result in the alternator allowing too much power to be delivered to the battery resulting in damaging wires and prematurely sometimes destroying the battery. You may also have a faulty connection to the battery which can be caused by corroded battery cable terminals or faulty wiring. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s charging system.

3. Q: Battery light