Q: My break pedal and seat adjust switch stop working I checked fuses and there fine

My seat and break pedal adjust switch stopped working and I checked fuses and they are perfect

You should check fuse number 1 for late production vehicles and fuse 34 in the engine compartment fuse box to see if there is power to the fuses. Then if you have replaced the blown fuse then try using power pedals first and then use power seat. You may find the seat is blowing the fuses and need to replace the seat track assembly.

3. My break pedal and seat adjust switch stop working I checked fuses and there fine