Q: Q: My brakes are making noise

My breaks make noise

3. Q: My brakes are making noise

Q: Do I need to get the transmission fluid in my kia soul changed?

Depending on the type of driving you do, your transmission fluid service intervals may vary quite a bit ranging from as often as every 30,000 miles to as high as every 90-100,000 miles. I would suggest having a professional from...

Q: Car turns over, but won't keep running

Hello there. It sounds like there may have been something that happened when one of the fuses was checked. When checking the fuses, if any were removed and put back into the wrong spot, it may cause this sort of...

Q: Traction system

It sounds like you may have a faulty wheel speed sensor. The ABS system uses information from your wheel speed sensors to detect if each wheel is rotating at the same speed. If you have different sized tires, a bad...