Q: Q: My brakes are making noise

My breaks make noise

3. Q: My brakes are making noise

Q: I’m hearing a whirring noise from my 2011 Kia Soul from the rear passenger side that only occurs while accelerating

It might be exhaust system noise but there is also a possibility that a "rotating element", such as a wheel bearing, tire, or brake rotor interference is the cause. As you describe it, the noise is marked and obvious enough...

Q: Occasionally will not start

I am assuming when you say it won't start in this case, the motor will not turn. It's an important distinction to make. Is it a "Crank no start", or is it a "No crank". With the crank no start,...

Q: Rear rotors on a sienna 2013 too thin

Any time a brake rotor is resurfaced to get rid of surface grooves or warpage the cutting off of a layer of the metal is removed until a flat smooth surface is achieved. After the surface is resurfaced the rotor...