Q: My ambient air sensor needs replacing. A rat got in the engine compartment and chewed away the wire. So probably need to splice a

My ambient air sensor needs replacing. A rat got in the engine compartment and chewed away the wire. So probably need to splice a new wire

Such a repair can be performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location if you request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My ambient air sensor needs replacing. A rat got in the engine compartment and chewed away the wire. So probably need to splice a