Q: My ac compressor belt doesn't grip it seized up on and off then it went up in smoken caught fire now is it the compressed itself

Also could it have to do with the air flow senson that I just custom fit to it cuz it s year newer then mine and s spark plug went and got all burnt nd broken when I was doing the lines one of them actually broke st the bootsnd I Micky moused that for now the var seems to be dyen lil by lil

There are more problems here than just a seized pulley and a broken belt. You mention broke or burned plug wires and problems with spark plugs. I would recommend having a mechanic come and first check out why the belt broke and identify the seized pulley or if compressor pulley bearing went bad and destroyed the compressor. Have a complete inspection and quoted repairs by a qualified mechanic.

3. My ac compressor belt doesn't grip it seized up on and off then it went up in smoken caught fire now is it the compressed itself