SECOND OPINIONCustomer: Someone put a Tracker tracker dev...

SECOND OPINIONCustomer: Someone put a Tracker tracker device in my car where can I find itJA: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?Custom...

SECOND OPINIONCustomer: Someone put a Tracker tracker device in my car where can I find itJA: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?Customer: tracker tracker device in my car where can I find it OK I can let you tell Mechanic to discuss this further with you before I do that yes yesJust want to know where is it

Automotive Expert
Hello my name is\*\*\*\*\* am going to help you with your question. There are many places someone could have put a device, your best bet would be to go to a auto shop and explain the situation. It is most likely somewhere under the car and they should be able to find it putting the car on a lift

NoThey say I get a free call about my car .I don’t have 26.00
Automotive Expert
I believe it is a free second opinion. That means through messages. I do not do phone calls at the moment, but I can help you through messages

Don’t have money for call I talk to the someone the I will get a read call
Automotive Expert
You should contact customer service, I cannot give you a free call