Q: My ac clitch plate won't come off for me to reach the pully

Iam replacing my ac clutch bearing and I can not get the front clutch plate off I have no idea how to we bough special tools and had no idea how to use them and we have searched online at all means to find out how to but nothing it's the clutch plate that covers the ac pully

Hello there. Unfortunately, without seeing what you’re working on or being there personally, it’s hard for us to help you here. The only advice we can offer is to either have one of our professional mechanics come to your location and assist you in the AC repairs or purchase a service and repair manual for the Nissan you are completing the AC clutch bearing repairs. This should have some additional instructions to assist you.

3. My ac clitch plate won't come off for me to reach the pully