Q: My 2013 Ford Fusion doesn't have a odometer in the message center

asked by on February 07, 2017

For some reason my car do not show this odometer speedometer in my message center but I seen in other cars that you do

Speedometer is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle’s instrument cluster has a message center in the middle which will display a variety of information. You are able to change the display and the message that it carries with the appropriate button. Typically this will show the odometer (mileage), but not the speedometer(speed). Your owner’s manual will have more information on the message center, and what all you can display there. This is also where fuel warnings, and other types of warnings will alert you. Typically the controls for the message center are on the steering wheel. If there is an issue with the message center, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.