Q: My 2009 l4 Accord has been giving issues I ran the ob2 and it read misfiring 2 and 3 cyclinder

Vsa cel on and off on my 2009 replaced the camshaft position sensor sand services the car what can possibly be wrong

Hi there. One of the best resources we have on our website is a detailed listing of OBD-II trouble code articles that will explain what causes them, how to diagnose the trouble issues and possible solutions. If you click on the Advice tab, then type in the specific OBD code you have downloaded, the article will come up. I think this is your best bet as you didn’t supply this code for us, and there are multiple codes that are related to misfires.

3. My 2009 l4 Accord has been giving issues I ran the ob2 and it read misfiring 2 and 3 cyclinder