Q: My 2000 ford escort wont start and these are the codes I'm getting (p1120

Well I just bought the car.. it drove over to my house. The next day I did a tune up as far as changing the plugs n wires.. and I did a oil change... and now it wont turn over. N when we hook it up to the computer the codes are P1120 (throttle position sensor) and the other is P0414 (sec. air flow) IT will try n it seems like it gonna crank... but nothin

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Before jumping to replacing the throttle position sensor or the secondary air injection pump, you will want to make sure nothing was disconnected or bumped during the spark plug work that was done. Start by removing and cleaning the throttle position sensor (and the throttle body if you feel up to it). When reinstalling it, check the other sensors nearby, and make sure everything is clean, dry, and tight. If everything is in place, start by testing the throttle position sensor first before advancing to the secondary air injection system. For more help resolving the problem, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My 2000 ford escort wont start and these are the codes I'm getting (p1120