Q: My 2000 ford escort wont start and these are the codes I'm getting (p1120

Well I just bought the car.. it drove over to my house. The next day I did a tune up as far as changing the plugs n wires.. and I did a oil change... and now it wont turn over. N when we hook it up to the computer the codes are P1120 (throttle position sensor) and the other is P0414 (sec. air flow) IT will try n it seems like it gonna crank... but nothin

3. My 2000 ford escort wont start and these are the codes I'm getting (p1120