Q: Truck overheated. Didn't have any water in it. WAter was put in it and now it won't start. Sounds like it wants to turn but it won

Truck overheated. Didn't have any water in it. WAter was put in it and now it won't start. Sounds like it wants to turn but it won

If you overheated the engine and have a blown head gasket then coolant may have filled the cylinders and caused it to lock up. You will need to have spark plugs taken out and see what cylinder are full of fluid and then will need to have engine heads removed to see if heads are damaged and need repair and head gaskets replaced. Then have cooling system checked to find out why it overheated.

3. Truck overheated. Didn't have any water in it. WAter was put in it and now it won't start. Sounds like it wants to turn but it won