Q: Overheats on highway the coolant will be gone after it cools down. 100,000 miles my radiator holds at 16 lbs 1997 Ford Expedition

My 1997 expedition over heats on the highway. Will jump to H and coolant will be boiling. When finally cooled coolant will be gone. Cap is new,thermostat is month old. Please help I am broke I can not pay for more tows n I live in my car that's now broke down... I don't have a leak because it holds at 15-16 pressure

3. Overheats on highway the coolant will be gone after it cools down. 100,000 miles my radiator holds at 16 lbs 1997 Ford Expedition