Q: Multitude of issues with car

I have many issues with my car, and while my dad thinks it has to do with a fuse, I am not sure. First off, the horn does not blow. Second, the cruise control will not engage. Third, the lever that normally opens the trunk does not engage. Fourth, the AC does not work and only blows hot air. Fifth, my key does not start the car. I put the key in the ignition and a key symbol lights up on the dashboard. All of the electronics in the car come on, but the car does not start.

A: Your Dad may have been close. You may have ...

Your Dad may have been close. You may have a defective interior fuse box that needs to be replaced and then the computer reprogrammed to work again with your key. The other problems may be fixed when you get the fuse box replaced. If something still does not work after that, then it will need to be diagnosed. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and check the problem for you and give you a diagnosis on why your car is not staring and other issues.