Q: I have questions about taking my motor out.

My flywheel bolts came loose all the way. Was knocking from it but finally came off i guess. Starter wont hit it anymore. I have questions about taking motor out. It has to be done from bottom? Really? What do i have to do different if you want to give me a step by step id appreciate it

If one or more of the flex plate bolts have came out you will have to remove the transmission from the engine to get to the center bolts. If the bolts came off on the torque converter, you can remove the starter and use a telescoping magnet to fish out the bolt if there is no inspection hole on the bottom of the bell housing. The bolts to the torque converter are designed to be installed through the starter port but the flex plate mounting bolts to the crankshaft will have to be done with the transmission off and the torque converter removed. If you need further assistance with replacing your flex plate, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.