Q: Multiple leaks in main gasket

There is a transmission leak and oil leak in the main gasket.

Hello. If the leaks are coming from where the engine and the transmission come together then you have a rear main seal leaking or a front pump seal in the transmission. The transmission needs to be removed in order to get to both of these seals. If you need to have the leaks located to be sure where they are coming from, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the transmission fluid and oil leaks.