Q: Motor blowed up 1994 Mazda B3000

How much does it cost to replace the motor

3. Motor blowed up 1994 Mazda B3000

Q: Automatic transmission programming problem

While I agree that this is all probably built into the programming of the transmission computer, after looking at the Mazda service information, I see no TSB's that states Mazda has any updates available in transmission programming to address any...

Q: Temperature gauge on dashboard

If by replacing the "temperature valve" you are referring to the thermostat (which does in fact act as a valve in a way), then you might have an electrical issue. Assuming with the repairs you have done, that the cooling...

Q: Exhaust was cut off and I need to repair it. What do I need?

As long as the vehicle has a catalytic converter and muffler, you can put what ever pipe you want on the vehicle as long as the pipe is not near any fuel tanks, electrical wiring, and any brake lines. It...