Q: Monitors won't reset

I replaced the battery on my own, but now the monitors won't reset, so I'm not able to do a smog check.

3. Monitors won't reset

Q: How do you correctly latch the seat belt?

Your Altima is equipped with seat belts for every seat, and everyone (driver and passengers) should wear a seat belt at all times in the vehicle. Of course, this is only effective if you’re able to latch the belt correctly....

Q: 2009 nissan altima hybrid has p0300 with a drastic loss of fuel mileage

There are a number of things that can cause poor fuel mileage. A faulty camshaft position sensor is one of them. The camshaft position sensor is a magnetic sensor that monitors camshaft speed to regulate ignition timing and fuel injection...

Q: Battery drain when starting. I here a clicking noise, and it won't start. Why is that?

Hello. This may be a faulty starter relay. The starter relay is a small unit usually in the fuse box that directs power to the starter from the battery. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will...