Q: Monitors won't reset

I replaced the battery on my own, but now the monitors won't reset, so I'm not able to do a smog check.

3. Monitors won't reset

Q: Q: Car not moving when in gear

If the shifter linkage has failed or broke it will not allow the transmission to be put into gear. The transmission has multiple clutch packs that control the different gears that are used while driving. Inside these clutch packs are...

Q: Need to replace the alternator in my 2000 Nissan Pathfinder and have no clue what brand to get. 2000 Nissan Pathfinder

Hi there - Denso and Bosch are original equipment suppliers for Nissan. These may be purchased as "rebuilt" or "remanufactured" at lower prices than new, or Nissan-branded parts from a number of quality parts supplier. "Less expensive" may only consider...

Q: why does my battery keep going dead?

The best way to diagnose the type of issue your Hyundai is having is by beginning with using professional level test equipment to verify that the battery, charging system, and starter are all functioning correctly. These testers are widely...