Q: Monitors won't reset

I replaced the battery on my own, but now the monitors won't reset, so I'm not able to do a smog check.

3. Monitors won't reset

Q: when traveling a long distance my car will not accelerate over 60 my old Nissan did this as well. Is this a known issue?

Hello. Your particular model of Altima is equipped with a CVT transmission that will automatically put itself in a safe mode if the transmission fluid level reaches too high of a temperature. If the fluid temperature climbs too high,...

Q: Q: My temperature gauge is fluctuating.

Hi Cynthia. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There are several things that could be causing this issue with the temperature gauge. First, and most likely is that the temperature sensor is either damaged, or the electrical connector attached to this...

Q: Will not shift and stuck in 1st gear.

Hi there. If the battery keeps going dead overnight, then there is a parasitic load applied to the battery. Charge the battery to a full charge of 12.6 volts. With the battery installed in the car, remove the negative battery...