Q: AC manifold gauges show no pressure on high or low side.

My auto ac went from blowing cold air to zero over night, maybe quicker. Then the gauges show no pressure on high or low side. The gauges worked the last time I used them. Assuming my AC system pressure went from working fine to zero, what would the best guess be for the culprit in this case?

thanks .......

The a/c system would need to be pressure tested to check to see if the condenser got damaged and leaked all the refrigerant out or a component like the compressor front seal failed. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and pressurize the system and isolate the leak.