Q: Missing cylinders

When I take off with the air on. It sounds like it's missing really bad. But when I get up too speed it's fine. Sometimes it dies on me. That everything I stop & go. But with no air it seems fine. What could be the problem. It has new alternator & battery.

It is possible that you do have a misfire happening. Without diagnostic testing it is not possible to determine the exact cause. It could be several things, from a low idle speed to faulty ignition components. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the stalling issue and misfire firsthand to suggest an accurate repair for you concern.