Q: Missing a part for the center console of my car

I recently bought my SUV, and it came without a center console. I purchased a regular center console for the 2015 Tahoe thinking that all I needed to do it screw it in. The part that I'm missing is the cables that connect to the center console ports, and the ports on the floor of the car, under the passenger seat. I've been to 4 different dealerships, and none of them can figure this out. I've been driving around with the passenger seat removed and center console simply resting on the floor unattached. Any advice as to where I can find the missing part?

Try a local junk yard. There is most likely a wrecked vehicle that has the console you need in one of them. If not, finding a dealer that can help you is your only choice. Even after you get the harness there may be issues of not getting power to the ports or connectors. If you find the console you need and run into any problems, feel free to reach out to a certified mechanic who can ensure that your electrical components work correctly. Good luck.