Q: Message showing up on my dash board

When I press the gas peddle on my car as I am driving two messages shows up on my dash board. It's says Service Traction Control and then it changes to Service Stabili Trak. When that shows up my car it feels like it's not getting enough power to change gear and then it shakes when I am at a stop . It Feels like it's going to turn off on me put it has not turned off on me. Do u know what might be the main problem and how can I fix this.

Hi there. These lights are turning on because the computer is trying to control the vehicle because it detects a wheel that is slipping or has some instability. Most of the time, this is caused by a bad wheel speed sensor or an issue with the steering angle sensor. It can even be a yaw sensor, but the wheel speed sensor is the most common. I usually check the tires first as a low or odd tire on the car will cause this. If the tires are fine, I use a scan tool to monitor the sensor reading while driving it, which will tell me what is going on. If you need to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the warning lights and come up with the correct repairs.

3. Message showing up on my dash board