Q: Mechanical Inquiries

I just bought this vehicle from the owner and noticed there are a few things thay dont seem quite right with it.

1 The steering wheel is really "loose" feeling. I can turn the steering wheel quite a bit of distance before it actually turns my tires. Also the steering wheel is hard to turn while the vehicle is stationary.

2 While sitting stopped in the vehicle at a red light, the engine will rev up and the needle on my rpm gauge will increase for a few seconds and then go back down. It repeats this the entire time the vehicle is stopped and having it in park or drive makes no difference.

3 To even get the vehicle to start I have to pump the gas pedal while turning the key ignition.

Thanks for your help!

3. Mechanical Inquiries