Car is ticking louder after spark plug replace

There was a previous ticking noise, it's now louder after replacing spark plugs. The new spark plugs are shorter on the white part, if that matters? But the threaded part is the same length. The car has coil packs instead of wires, if that matters either.

Ticking gets louder and faster during acceleration. It doesn't go away once the engine has warmed up. I also replaced the intake manifold gasket at the same time, if that could've worsened the issue.

It is possible that the spark plugs were not correct that were installed in your vehicle and not could be causing the spark to be insufficient. I would recommend confirming that you installed the correct part number spark plug on your vehicle.