Q: How do I use the rear window and side view mirror defroster?

How do I use the rear window and side view mirror defroster?

A: The rear window and side view mirror defros...

The rear window and side view mirror defroster will provide extra visibility through the rear window and the side view mirrors when they become foggy. To turn the defroster on, press the Defroster button, which is located on the middle of the climate control air control dial. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the defroster is turned on. Press the button a second time to turn off the rear window and side view mirror defroster.