Q: Mass air flow sensor

I changed it because that was the problem with an old car, so I got a new one and it started doing the same thing again. I can't find anything wrong with wires. It won't even run. If you can help let me know thanks

Hi, thanks for writing in. Replacing parts is not a cheap way to try and find a problem. You should have the computer scanned to see what codes are stored. You may have to clear the codes and then see what codes return. Disconnecting the MAF causes the ECM to go into failure mode and can mask other problems. Once the codes are received and diagnosed then a pinpoint test can be done to isolate the failure. I recommend checking the intake and inlet tubing between the MAF and throttle body to see if it has cracks. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.