Q: Low oil pressure code rough idle

Test drove truck ran good got back to park had rough very low idle and check engine light came on. Code came up low oil pressure. Just wanted some advice, thanks

You will need to have the low oil pressure code diagnosed. The engine will go into fail safe mode when these problems happen in order to protect the engine. Depending on the specific problem found, the engine may idle low and may run rough when in the fail safe mode. Have the car looked at by a professional to have the Oil Light and Check Engine Light inspected in order for pinpoint the faults and make the correct repairs.