Q: Q: Low oil

I was hearing valves chattering so I looked at oil and to find there was none on the dip stick now I added 3 to 4 qts. In it and it take 6 I looked it up and now I was think I'm burning it cause it crystal clean underneath the car and it doesn't smoke or nothing and it was full about 3 and a half month ago so lol all I'm asking how bad is the motor damaged

Well, I’m not sure if your motor is completely messed up, but running with low oil for such a long time is never a good thing. When the valve starts to chatter, they are not properly lubricated, and it’s due to metal-to-metal contact of the rocker arms, valves, and other cylinder head hardware. Unfortunately, the only way to really check to see if there is any damage is to have a certified mechanic complete an inspection of the engine in person.