Q: Low oil

I was hearing valves chattering so I looked at oil and to find there was none on the dip stick now I added 3 to 4 qts. In it and it take 6 I looked it up and now I was think I'm burning it cause it crystal clean underneath the car and it doesn't smoke or nothing and it was full about 3 and a half month ago so lol all I'm asking how bad is the motor damaged

A: Well, I’m not sure if your motor is complet...

Well, I’m not sure if your motor is completely messed up, but running with low oil for such a long time is never a good thing. When the valve starts to chatter, they are not properly lubricated, and it’s due to metal-to-metal contact of the rocker arms, valves, and other cylinder head hardware. Unfortunately, the only way to really check to see if there is any damage is to have a certified mechanic complete an inspection of the engine in person.