Q: Not sure what part my car needs. It it shakes when I'm getting off the high way. And it feels like it's dancing in the front.

My car feels wabblie especially on the high way trying to get off an exit. It's not the brakes because we just did them this past summer. What do you think it could be? The hubs or wheel assembly

Hello, thank you for writing in. When dealing with a shake or wobble, its always best to start with the simplest options and work your way up in complexity. Make sure your tires are properly inflated, and have the tires balanced. If this does not solve the issue, then you want to turn your attention to the idler arms. These and other suspension components can be physically inspected, as well as tested by manipulating the wheels checking for excess play. For more help with testing for excess wobble, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Not sure what part my car needs. It it shakes when I'm getting off the high way. And it feels like it's dancing in the front.