Q: Low idle then it may stall out or jump back up to 1000rpm

The Jeep will idle real low like 200 rpm then it may stall out or jump back up to 1000 rpm. Only does it when the jeep is in drive while sitting and idling with foot on brake. it doesn't do it when in reverse, neutral or park. It has been doing it more frequently for example instead of once a week it is more like once a day I do drive it everyday. There are no vacuum leaks the throttle body has been cleaned and the IAC has been changed. Any suggestions on how to repair would be greatly appreciated.

You may be having an internal fluid leaking in the transmission causing the torque converter to engage if a leaking overdrive solenoid is the problem. You will need to have the transmission pressure tested by a transmission specialist to see if this is the cause.