Q: Low coolant light is on

The low coolant light is on, the exhaust idles loudly, and I think the radiator might be clogged.

Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Cooling System Flush $178.82 - $200.42 Get a Quote

Hello, the Dex-cool GM requires for using in your vehicle is known to thicken and clog up the cooling system. Also, The noise you describe is a common sign of a leaking exhaust system and should be inspected. I suggest that a technician, like the ones provided by YourMechanic, check the exhaust, completely flush the cooling system and visually inspect its components for old coolant deposits.