Q: Losing power but it's not in the engine more like bad connection

Replaced Battery, starter, Alternator when starting car it runs for 30-45 seconds then light on dash go dim then it cuts off what can make it do that?

This vehicle may be having issues with the wiring connections to one or more modules of the vehicle having fretting corrosion. I would recommend disconnecting the battery and going to the ECM, ICM, BCM and disconnecting the connectors. You should check for corrosion then apply dielectric lube to the pins and seals and reconnect each of them to see if the problem is corrected. If you need help having this diagnosed, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the loss of power and address the cause of the problem.

3. Losing power but it's not in the engine more like bad connection