Q: Rattling noise from driver side 2012 Toyota Corolla

HI,

When I drive over bumpy/rough roads , my car makes a rattling noise like bottles clinking together. The noise is from the front driver's side. This started all of a sudden. What could be the issue?

Hello - your rattling noise could be an engine heat shield, or sway bar link in the suspension that is being jostled on a bumpy road. I recommend a noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Rattling noise from driver side 2012 Toyota Corolla