Q: Rattling noise from driver side 2012 Toyota Corolla

HI,

When I drive over bumpy/rough roads , my car makes a rattling noise like bottles clinking together. The noise is from the front driver's side. This started all of a sudden. What could be the issue?

Hello - your rattling noise could be an engine heat shield, or sway bar link in the suspension that is being jostled on a bumpy road. I recommend a noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.