Q: lose power then engine starts running rough. i have to turn truck off then restart it

truck will start fine then after awhile i will lose power then the engine starts running rough till i turn it off then i will turn it back on it will run smooth then it will do it again. first time it did it i thought i had run out of gas because i was close to empty. i was by a gas station and made it after i put gas in it started right away but has been doing this since then

When looking into this problem that you have I came across a possible fault with the power train control module (PCM) causing different throttle sensor codes. A technical service bulletin identified the part number and date ranges for your PCM. Another possible cause is a fault with the instrument’s cluster wiring or an issue with the cluster itself. The vehicle will need to be scanned and tested to pinpoint which area to check. You may just have fuel injectors that need to be cleaned causing the misfire. I’d suggest getting some assistance from a certified technician who can help you diagnose your rough idle and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.

3. lose power then engine starts running rough. i have to turn truck off then restart it