Q: lose power then engine starts running rough. i have to turn truck off then restart it

truck will start fine then after awhile i will lose power then the engine starts running rough till i turn it off then i will turn it back on it will run smooth then it will do it again. first time it did it i thought i had run out of gas because i was close to empty. i was by a gas station and made it after i put gas in it started right away but has been doing this since then

3. lose power then engine starts running rough. i have to turn truck off then restart it