Q: Looking to buy 07 Audi S8 what should I look for besides the obvious?

I'm looking to buy 07 Audi S8. It has 102k miles there asking 17,900. What should I look for besides the obvious. Thanks

Hello there, when buying a used car especially a rare car such as the 2007 Audi S8 care should be taken as repairs can be expensive. The only way to be aware of any potential issues is to have the vehicle inspected by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. A pre-purchase inspection is done in order to check all of the cars systems and components to find and avoid any potential issues that may be present or developing with that specific car.

3. Looking to buy 07 Audi S8 what should I look for besides the obvious?