Q: Q: Locked up

New rotors and pads, changed a broken caliper! The van is completely locked up, won't move! What could it be?

This is most likely a locked up caliper which can happen when the hydraulic brake pistons tend to drag a bit. When this happens, an intense heat is created resulting in the brake fluid reaching a boiling temperature. As this happens an extremely high hydraulic brake pressure is created in the system causing the brakes to lock up. This is an extremely dangerous condition and should be looked at by a qualified mechanic very soon. The car should not be driven until this is fixed. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your braking system issue and make necessary repairs.

3. Q: Locked up