Q: lights coming on

while driving my gas gauge goes out and also speedometer stops working. Or the traction light comes on and my message says check traction control or power steering. Also, sometimes it won't start, but then does start after about 5 minutes. Making me nuts! Thanks in advance for any help!

A: This problem is the most problematic for me...

This problem is the most problematic for mechanic to fix since it happens to be a loose wire terminal problem in the harness to the cluster, body module, engine control module, or other modules. These problems are due to the fact that GM did not crimp connectors and wires well. Other possibilities include the connectors not being corrosion proof and loose contact intermittent.

The problem would need to be traced firsthand in order to be repaired properly. I recommend having a certified technician take a look at the vehicle in order to pinpoint the electrical issue and fix it accordingly.