Q: Light problem.

One light on the left tail light for breaking does not work. The tail lights do not work either. Already tried changing bulb.

Hi there:

Most of the time, this issue is caused by a faulty electrical relay connected near the rear of the brake light, or a fuse that supplies power to the rear brake light (usually one fuse for each side on the Jeep Grand Cherokee). You might want to check the fuses and replace if damaged, or have a professional mechanic complete a brake light inspection so they can determine what is faulty and what needs to be repaired.