Q: Light indicates transmission problem

A warning light on my dash is indicating that I have a problem with my transmission.

3. Light indicates transmission problem

Q: Gear shifter moves without holding brake.

This could be an issue caused by a faulty neutral safety switch. This switch is what prevents the shifter from being moved without pressing the brake pedal. Enlist the help of a professional from YourMechanic to take a look at...

Q: Car stalls, rpms go up, & no power

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes. This will give me an indication of anything the computer is seeing. If it is not seeing anything, then it may...

Q: Q: Power window problem

Hello! I believe that the issue you are having is caused by a faulty window regulator. It is a fairly common part failure on your particular vehicle. I suggest that a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, test the...