Q: Left side radio buttons quit working

My car has been running great and there are no major issues with it. However, the radio in the car is malfunctioning. I tried to troubleshoot this by reading the manual but there is no such information in it. The buttons on the left side of the radio completely stopped working. I had the fuses checked and there is nothing unusual there. The right side buttons work normally though. I should mention that I haven't damaged the radio in any way, like spilling liquids or hitting it. What could be the problem?

Hello there. This is not an uncommon issue. The most likely cause would be a failing radio or a power supply issue. When the radio begins to fail, it can either just stop working or it can decline slowly such as the buttons not responding. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your electrical system in person to let you know how to proceed with repair.

3. Left side radio buttons quit working