Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-zzumiajs:173:8

Q: Left side radio buttons quit working

My car has been running great and there are no major issues with it. However, the radio in the car is malfunctioning. I tried to troubleshoot this by reading the manual but there is no such information in it. The buttons on the left side of the radio completely stopped working. I had the fuses checked and there is nothing unusual there. The right side buttons work normally though. I should mention that I haven't damaged the radio in any way, like spilling liquids or hitting it. What could be the problem?

A: Hello there. This is not an uncommon issue....

Hello there. This is not an uncommon issue. The most likely cause would be a failing radio or a power supply issue. When the radio begins to fail, it can either just stop working or it can decline slowly such as the buttons not responding. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your electrical system in person to let you know how to proceed with repair.