Q: Left headlight not turning on

The left headlight does not turn on. I replaced the bulb.

3. Left headlight not turning on

Q: Q: VDC & SLIP LIGHTS ON

Hello. The ABS and traction control / VSC fuses and relays would be the ones to check. There may just be one main ABS relay that powers all of the systems. U1000 and U1001 are codes indicating that a computer...

Q: A loose sound coming from my front left side tire.

What you are describing sounds like a failing CV joint. Depending on which side is worn, you may hear the noise more pronounced from the side that is affected by this. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that...

Q: Q: My headlights won't turn off

A fault in the circuit, such as a stuck closed (fused) switch or relay is causing the circuit to stay powered on even after you have commanded the circuit off through the combination switch. To isolate the faulty component, please...