Q: Q: Leaks of brake fluid

Pedal like sponge, after hours

3. Q: Leaks of brake fluid

Q: Creaking noise from front and rear of car when accelerating from a stop and sometimes when I brake to a stop.

It sounds like you may have some worn suspension components. Things like shocks/struts, sway bars and control arm bushings when worn will make this kind of creaking sound when the weight of the vehicle is transferred during stopping and starting...

Q: deep vibration that is felt through the steering wheel, gas pedal and throughout the body. Also feels like back end sways, front

Hello. Though this can be caused by a number of things, the most common on your car is a bad engine mount. It is very common for multiple mounts to fail, but the most common is the front mount. When...

Q: Fuel vapor leak

A mechanic would need to do a through inspection to see why the injectors were damaged, and check all vent hoses for leaks. Sometimes, a smoke machine can be used to find what is leaking. I recommend having a mechanic,...