Q: Q: Leaks of brake fluid

Pedal like sponge, after hours

3. Q: Leaks of brake fluid

Q: Car initially fine after cleaning injectors.

The rotary engines have twin rotors that have what is called apex seals the give these engines the compression to run. These seals are a known failure that can cause no start, low power and fouling of the plugs. You...

Q: stuttering when in cruise control

It is very likely that an issue such as this would be associated with the check engine light. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if any trouble codes are stored in your vehicle....

Q: How much to replace intake manifold gasket on 1999 chevy astro van 4.3 engine?

On your model, it probably takes around 4 hours to replace both the upper and lower intake manifold gaskets but if you have rear A/C it is somewhat longer. A gasket kit is necessary because other gasketed parts are removed...