Q: Leaking Hydro oil on drivers side mid car. Can this be a line and if so can just the line be replaced?

Hydro Oil low light came on lost power steering. Topped off oil and turned car on noticed it squirting/running out from under car drivers side about mid car. Could this be a line/hose and if so is that somthing that can be replaced without doing a complete hydro system?

It sounds like you may have a blown power steering pressure line or rack and pinion leak. The system will need to be inspected to detect where the leak is coming from before the proper repairs can be diagnosed. You will not have to replace the entire system but only the leaking component. Have a mechanic come and inspect the leak and tell you the needed repairs. I do not recommend driving it or you may damage other components or have a fire hazard from the fluid leak.

3. Leaking Hydro oil on drivers side mid car. Can this be a line and if so can just the line be replaced?