Q: Q: lack of power

my truck has no power and has a sputtering sound , like a misfire but i had put new spark plugs and wires , the rotor and cap is still good but my truck is running horrible

If you replaced the fuel filter, it would help to know what the spark plugs look like when they were removed.

If you engine is running good at idle, but starts running bad if you try to accelerate, then you may have a blocked exhaust catalyst. Check to see if you can accelerate the engine when the truck is not moving. If there are no problems there, see if the issue occurs only when you put a load on by putting it into gear. If the problem occurs here, then you most likely have a blocked catalyst. A full diagnosis of your sputtering issue will be needed to see if this is the cause by checking for a misfiring plug or injector. From there, any necessary repairs can be made to help resolve this issue.

3. Q: lack of power