3. Q: Knocking in engine

Q: The vehicle rides rough and there is a loss of power

Your vehicle has only 69,000 miles and so you want to make sure that the ball joint(s) has actually failed. So, best to either get a second opinion and have the Mechanic demonstrate the failure to you so you can...

Q: Reinstalled valve body incorrectly.

I would seek a diagnosis from a certified transmission mechanic. He should be able to get everything back where it is supposed to go no problem. Transmissions are very complex and he will have the training to get if fixed...

Q: Cylinder 3 misfiring during rain intermittently. Got worse, now CEL is flashing. Changed plugs, #3 had carbon fouling. Next steps?

If you drive the car while the engine is actively misfiring, that can damage the catalytic converter. The problem you are writing in about is likely readily repairable and thus I suggest you request a misfiring diagnostic and the responding...