Q: Q: Knocking in engine

I hear a knocking sound from the engine.

3. Q: Knocking in engine

Q: What qualifications do you need if you are to rebuild an engine?

Hi there. If you were to rebuild an engine on your own in your garage (that is, your engine and not someone else's engine), you would just need your tools and some books (with procedures and specifications) that can help...

Q: My car is shutting down in low gear/idle immediately after transmission rebuild & minor updated engine parts

First, I am sorry to hear that you are having such a poor experience with this repair. Unfortunately, there is only one way to know if your car is ready to be driven without any problems - you will need...

Q: Car accelerates without me pushing the pedal

The very first thing to do is to make sure the floor mat in the floor is not out of position and causing the gas pedal to be touched by the carpet or floor mat. If mat is deformed then...