Q: Knocked cig ash tray off track now cigarette lighter doesn't work or charge

Knocked cig ash tray off track now cigarette lighter doesn't work or charge

The issue is most likely that your electrical harness is damaged to the accessory outlet. It could also be a fuse was popped when the ash tray was removed. Unfortunately, replacing this component is not something our mobile mechanics offer. You might want to contact a local mechanic or complete these services yourself if possible. Best of luck.

3. Knocked cig ash tray off track now cigarette lighter doesn't work or charge