My car door won’t open I left the light on

My car door won’t open I left the light on Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches? Its electric Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Kia opt...

My car door won’t open I left the light on Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches? Its electric Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Kia optima 2020 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far? I think the battery is low that’s why the door won’t open Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? I think that’s all

Automotive Expert
Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. Who am I helping today? I'm glad you've come here to get help. I will do my best to get the answer you are looking for. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. I try to be online at 1-5 pm and 10 pm-5 am every day. - You are not able to open the doors, or trunk with the remote and you are not able to open the driver door using the metal key?

Hi I'm Baba I'm in Vermont and I left my car lights on now I can't open the door and I think it's because the battery died
Automotive Expert
Hello, Baba Have you tried opening the driver's door using the metal key?

There's no metal key it's all remote control
Automotive Expert
Baba, are you sure there is no key in your remote? See the files below. [https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbdbboz6isdnqiv/optimadoorkey1.png?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbdbboz6isdnqiv/optimadoorkey1.png?dl=0) [https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2jzl64ydxwlmdn/optimadoorkey2.png?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2jzl64ydxwlmdn/optimadoorkey2.png?dl=0)

The there's no holes at the door it's all electric
Automotive Expert
Did you see the files I sent from your owner's manual?

I got it
Automotive Expert
That is great news. Baba, once you get the hood open and get a jump start. You need to leave the vehicle running at idle or while driving for at least one hour. Also, the vehicle may run a little differently till the computer relearns, which can take 5-10 days. Thank you for seeking us for help, I hope I provided what was needed. Press reply if you need to follow up. Moose

Thanks appreciate it
Automotive Expert
You are welcome