Q: Keyless entry

Bought this is car used (2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Xlt ) and I am trying to find out where the keyless entry code is hidden. . Tried looking in several different spots that I read online, but no luck.. all the Ford dealerships want to charge $100 for it.. Thanks

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is one of those things you will have to contact the dealership to complete. Issues with security codes, keys or security systems are only offered by authorized dealerships of the manufacturer to ensure vehicle security protocols are not compromised.